Tuesday, February 17, 2009

well today woke kinda early cause no one fetch me to coll so i have to go over to yenpeng's house
woke at 7!!!!arghhh dont know since when i never wake at 7 ==
waited for bro to drop me wait till i fall asleep at the sofa zzzz
went back to CDK for food!haha saw my "beloved" discipline teacher PN PEH!
back to coll for the academic english exam's sake
the room very the hot and the test was bored!
i dont even know what im doing cause im very very very the sleepy
around 12.30 roger fetched us to mcd
after that *secret* im not willing to type d haha
went queens with yenpeng after class to hunt for formal wear
after that mum came over and shop with us hehe
and i kinda hate my sis keep on calling me..... so irritating ish
okay its time to study!malaysian studies exam!!
wish me luck kay..





this is the last time

No comments: