Friday, February 20, 2009

today is the last day of our short semester...frankly speaking i kinda miss all my coursemates
some of them might be changing course or coll...same to me?haha still considering
morning woke late haha went coll in time
im so scare that i will late for my presentation
get shock once i step into the classroom everyone were in their formal
all leng zais leng luis appeared!haha miss jacinta even said this is the 1st time she saw us wear until so neat and nice
im not statisfied with my presentation cause im over nervous till my hand keep on shaking
break time went mcd again with roger,imin and cindy
next our oral test!shit the miss jenny ask us question but just give us not more than 1 second to think?and she answer the question happily by herself and at the end we get 0
if my english fail then she gonna kena from me!
night went out with yeetheng,wenhuey and michelle ...the siao lala in action!haha
went creepe cottage then coffee island have a great time with them
still the same loves them all the time! =)
thanks yeetheng for being our driver!hehe
and lastly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VINCE YEAP!

me,imin

rogerboi


kelvin


cindy

yenpeng,imin

leng lui(s)



the blur dengjin who serve us with the wrong drinks-beer!


2 comments:

imin said...

aiyer next time invite me to coffee island also har..

stephanie said...

aiyo imin jie say it out d sure have to bring her d la