Wednesday, July 8, 2009

due to some problem i've deleted the previous post
BUT still i want to say something
although someone helped you to explain to me but STILL I DONT LIKEY!
im really sorry that i cant force myself to forgive you .
i dont wanna get accuse by someone again !!!!
enough d.. back to today's exam
my accounts!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!i guess i have to retake it sigh
i really dislike accounts or maybe should say i have no fate with it?
god, please let me pass this paper...please~~~~~
for your information, im still having exam but i totally dint have the mood to study
sigh FIM,frogface!oppsss shouldnt curse her that fast ......=X
now my brain only thinks bout all my plans for my semester break lol
i guess i gonna enjoy my holiday till the max?!or maybe no?anyone can come up with any ideas for me?i seriously need some plans for my holiday!!!!!!!!!!
okay im gonna stop here cause i have to go and bury myself with the FIM notes d sigh
god bless me .....
mwah mwah mwah

6 comments:

Sa. said...

Good luck to you..^^

stephanie said...

thanks sa sa mwah

yEn said...

i think u will busy when after exam..lol..xD

stephanie said...

hahah why leh

yEn said...

busying play what..lol..xD

stephanie said...

haha only if i have plans if not still the same rot at home ....you know la penang small small only