Wednesday, March 4, 2009

today...
have nothing better to do so went gurney again
to do treatment oh gosh its so so so expensive compare to last time
luckily i bring enough cash if not i dont know how i gonna step out from there
saw ah beng ko ko while im going to take my car hahahaha
texted javin thought i can take back my things from him manatau be his driver
went over to subaidah fetched him and his friend ...
dropped his friend at bus stop then dropped him home ...im good right XD
after that went for class...zzz my "lovely" malaysian studies class again
bought my all time favourite milk and mammi to class to avoid from boredom but it doesnt work
around 3 went down to office to settle my stuff and crap with chianchee they all
and so 45minutes passed!haha so went back for not more than 15minutes class
fetched cindy jie home cause kesian her have to walk home ....
at 1st plan to go over prangin to collect my phone but but but
the girl told me that next monday only can get back my phone gosh!it killsssssss
damn tak syok while using this stupid motorola phone
tomorrow hiking?go or not to go?
friday jogging ..this wan cant ppk d wan hahaha
saturday queensbay sunday tak ada plan
so who wanna date me out on sunday?lol
p/s:mr fujita,please dont call and ask me out in the midnight as you know i bertaubat d dint hang out at late night =)
and mr lim,dont suan me in your blog again if not i think world war 3 gonna start XD

No comments: